ERP consultant, Visma Labs Latvia
Visma makes businesses more efficient, through offerings of software, outsourcing services, commerce solutions, retail IT-solutions, and IT-related projects and consulting. Visma simplifies and digitalizes core business processes within the private and public sector. 340,000 customers in Northern Europe utilize Vismas products and services, and an additional 330,000 use Visma as a hosting partner. The group has 6000 employees and its net revenue amounted to NOK 6 500 million in 2013.
Are you our new ERP consultant?
Do you have a passion for IT technologies? If you thrive in a fast paced, international environment that offers unique challenges and the opportunity to be a player in the success of a new organization, consider bringing your talents to Visma!
Visma is looking for a new ERP consultant, to help for Visma Enterprise Solutions.
- Lead and participate in ERP implementation, migration- and onboarding projects, including acquisitions of new companies
- Develop, implement and maintain integrations and customizations in Visma’s ERP product suites
- Work closely with Business- and Financial controllers in order to promote standardized ERP processes
- Architect solutions from demands and requirements based on best practices and methods
- Bachelor (BSIT) or Master (MSIT) of science in Information Technology
- 2+ years consulting experience or similar
- Knowledge of some ERP systems (Navision, Axapta, Horizon or others)
- Ability to independently learn and quickly acquire new functional ERP knowledge
- Has a good understanding of business application concepts and terminologies
- Ability to work in team as well as independently in different type of engagements
- Fluent in English (verbal & written)
- You enjoy change and like taking on new challenges
- Strong collaborative skills
- Systematic, organised, precise and hands-on
- Process oriented and problem solver
We are offering:
- The opportunity to work in international environment
- The opportunity to work for a leading technology provider with solid results and strong growth
- The opportunity to be part of a highly engaged and professional team in an informal environment
- A wide range of responsibilities in an international organization that offers great career and development opportunities
Please send in CV and application letter till 31.03.2015. to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact only participants who will be selected for interviews.